Fuel rail conversion

Chrismc27sti

Sunday Drivers
Hi all,,
I'm looking at doing a parallel fuel rail setup on my V3 impreza.
Its an sti and has the yellow 440cc injectors.
I have a good knowledge of how to do the setup, what I'm wondering is what rails to use, do I do a top feed injector conversion or any other advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

It's in general up to you.
Both ways will be good - what could be an advantage of going the way of top feed conversion is that top feed injectors seems to be slightly cheaper? At least very easy to get pink 500cc cheaply.

Carl Davey will get you all necessary parts in both cases.

[quote author=RudeBoy link=topic=20957.msg254851#msg254851 date=1265203607]
It's in general up to you.
Both ways will be good - what could be an advantage of going the way of top feed conversion is that top feed injectors seems to be slightly cheaper? At least very easy to get pink 500cc cheaply.

Carl Davey will get you all necessary parts in both cases.
[/quote]

Cheers mate what rails would be best for top feed and are they the better option other than just their price.

If you're sure you need such a conversion - talk to Carl Davey. He seems to have good quality products and also has on product list conversion rails.
But if you're not going for crazy power the question is whether you really need it - as it's some cost anyway.
If you're staying around 300HP - and you want parallel ruel rails to feel safe - maybe just stay with side feed?

Totally up to you and your tuner - anyway you know where to look for parts.

[quote author=markobucko link=topic=20957.msg255228#msg255228 date=1265310439]
what sort of power are you running mate???
:ponder2:
[/quote]

I'm running 328 have a good lot of mods done just looking to make it safer and up the power again

@ keith

with uprated fuel reg about 350 ish mark on a 2.0l engine.

Regards parallel fuel feed conversion totally no need for anything under 450-500 bhp and total over kill.
Spend the few bob on turbo or brakes or injectors etc.. :thumbsup:

[quote author=JPtypeRA link=topic=20957.msg255980#msg255980 date=1265588207]
as above :lolpoint:
[/quote]

Sure wat would you know about a car near 450bhp... :lolpoint: :lolpoint:

Back