Remap, need some help

you might like to know that the company you are talking about is a trader on this site and has in turn gained it's well earned respect from many of the members ,

And I'm sure if you have any problems the guys at http://www.couture-auto.com/ would be more then willing to help if you give them call :thumbsup:

However asking the company about what they do you'll always hear only pros :) So a bit pointless :)

Might be good to hear also some opinions from people who used them for this or that and effects of the work... in this case - remaps.

As everybody knows - there are some mappers with very good reputation and some other... not so good :)
And remap is actually that sort of change, with all mods applied to the car, that may simply turn from just mods costs to the costs of new engine soon.

Not accusing, not pointing at anyone - just the observation.

So the subject seems to be, is it good place to do the remap and if anyone used these guys to do that?

@iskier type r, howye doin martin, hope the wheels are lookin well pal! Pleasure chatting to ye the other nite and sounds like you hav serious plans. Anyway as in the thread im sure if you ask some of the lads that have actualy got work done by the trader they will set you on your way mate. All the best with it anyway.

Alan.

hi, yes my english is not great, sorry if someone feels I'm ''sarky'', I just want to know other users opinion about that, like you know someone can do great job on your car and others not so great, its will be nce to know who you dealing with,

and be honest, calling guys and asking about theirselfs experince is not what I want, I going spent some serious money on my scooby, so I want to know what I get back

Again sorry if my post was harsh, (lost in translation).

Alan the wheels are great I post some pcs when I put them o car, still didn't fit that gerabox, starting monday hope on end of the day will be finish :),

Hi man, there is guys on here that have got work done and sure they will let you know, i have never dealt wth Nick from Couture myself so cant comment,
but one thing for sure, if they were doing bad work and people had lots of complaints they wouldnt be allowed to advertise on the site, So i think your fairly safe mate

Back