Legacy passenger Air Bag

mart

Sunday Drivers
I was just wondering is there someway of turning off the front passenger airbag on our 07 legacy so we can put baby seat in if we need to, Baby number 3 due shortly and its going to be a tight fit in the back seat as oldest is just turning 4 and still in a full seat. its a pain the backside dont want to change car even if we could afford too, You would wonder why these car manufacturers cant come up with some solution..

[quote author=Gretts. link=topic=20876.msg253887#msg253887 date=1264795603]
they have come up with solution..

people carriers you know ye want one :icon_cry:
[/quote]

umm nope never heard of them..

no way of turning it off in any of the ones i;v had as far as i know, unless it can be disconnected by main garage :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

dont know if subaru do it, but you can retrofit a passenger on/off switch in bmw. you could also programme out the passenger airbag too, but there were legalities involved. failing all that disconnect the bag and fit a resistor instead, that way the rest of the system will still work. i didn't tell you to do that thou :whistle:

cheers lads, yeah know its not the done thing but might get us out of a tight spot for a while. Will look into it..

Ah come on, for fooks sake...............

..............no mention of the merseyside derby????? :icon_grin: :icon_grin:

I would give the main dealer a ring, I imagine there would be away to safely disable the pass.side airbag.

[quote author=nodge link=topic=20876.msg256314#msg256314 date=1265713882]
Ah come on, for fooks sake...............

..............no mention of the merseyside derby????? :icon_grin: :icon_grin:
[/quote]

bollox thought I got away with it..lol... One team never turned up the other had 10 men for most of it..chelsea tomorrow nite, hopefully a good result..although wont hold my breath...

Back