Electric window stop.

Pat K

Hi Folks. I have noticed that the drivers and pasangers window seam to stop too late, when the door is opened the glass hits the trim on the A pillar slightly. are the window's adjustable?. not a major problem really but worth a fix I think. Any here found this before, any info before I strip the door trim off to have a look.

Pat. :icon_cry:

I have found a pdf file on the correct dimensions and how to adjust. can I post a pdf file? Might be useful to some one else some time.

Pat.

All sorted now.
The previous owner must have got the windows adjusted at some point as the standard window stop points were both adjusted to the max. its unlikely they both slipped, the result was both window gussets ripping and lots of window noise, it actually sounded like it was the sun roof that was leaking air from the drivers seat. Anyway not to moan but I got both gussets form the USA posted for less that the price of the drivers one here? whats going on with the main dealers. I was quoted €158 for the drivers and €89 for the pasangers?, both from the USA €108. there are $55 each there and not different prices for LHS or RHS. I guess the drivers one is most likely to wear out so hense the higher price here.

This kind of pricing would not persuade to go to a main dealer here again, even for a quote. Anyone else got a similar story. I am not trying to batter the main dealer, but come on.

Back