05 Type-UK STI with PPP

bandriszal

Petrolheads
I am posting this on behalf on a member of a hungarian subaru klub.

He bought this beauty last year and didn't drive it too mutch. He realised He wants a track car and can't afford to convert Her to LHD and do the necesary tuning.
The car is still on UK plate. It's originaly a blob eye and profesionaly converted to hawk eye. The paint on front bumper started to peel off so He removed it completly.
He is looking for around 14k.
31500 miles

spec :
2 L engine
Front and interior converted to hawk eye
Tein S.Tech low springs
STI Genome Defi gauges ( oil presure, turbo boost, oil temp. )
Maped. ~ 330 BHP
~31.500 mles (50k km)

csibe_subaru01.jpg

csibe_subaru02.jpg

csibe_subaru03.jpg

csibe_subaru04.jpg

for His number please PM Me

Looks sweet :thumbsup:

but:
VEHICLE REGISTRATION TAX (VRT) ENQUIRY
Vehicle Registration Tax (VRT) Calculation. CO2 emissions input by Revenue.
DATE: 30 January 2010 TIME: 21:27

STATISTICAL CODE: 41585824
MAKE: SUBARU
MODEL: IMPREZA WRX (From Mar. 2003)
VERSION: 2.0 WRX STI TYPE UK 04DR / SALOON / MANUAL / PETROL ONLY /
CO2 EMISSIONS: 290
MILEAGE: 31500 MILES
DATE OF FIRST REGISTRATION: JUNE 2005

OPEN MARKET SELLING PRICE: €20125
RATE OF TAX: 36%
VEHICLE REGISTRATION TAX: (payable on enquiry date) €7245

So that'd push her up over €21,000 :shock2:

plus the car is not orginal as it was a blobeye to begin with and as for a professional hawkeye confersion,the paint should not peel off if it was done right!

It is all true. I am only trying to help Him altough didn't expect anything but it always worth a try. and He is opened for offers.
There is one more bad point : The car is still in Hungary.

There are a number of guys are doing the same mistake. They got tempted with the good price of the scoobys in the UK. They buy it and when it comes to convert it to LHD and pay the Hungarian VRT they realise that it will end up way more expensive than if bought one original and it will never be perfect. I was told by a realy expert, dedicated subaru mechanic not to buy a japanese subaru unless it's a very rare edition.Prof. conversion will never be done for less than 6-7k

Back