Subaru Track Day Spa (21st March) anybody else interested?

niall1

Petrolheads
www.subarutrackday.com

I was thinking of going to this and was talking with Pete about heading out in the 22B's together with another guy down here in Limerick who has one. If we could gather 9 cars it would cost €700 each to have them transported there and back. Ryan Air fly to Charleroi for about €8 each way at the moment so we could rent a car and drive to the circuit. Out Friday or Saturday back Monday.

Anybody else interested?

Niall

Edit:
The Nürburgring is an Hour and a half away if you wanted the car delivered on Saturday. At the moment the 20th March is showing as being open to the public.. http://nurburgring.org.uk/calendar.html

would love too, but it's a bit much for one day. and i'm bringin the car to the nurburgring the week after.

[quote author=Ciaran RS-RA link=topic=20651.msg251298#msg251298 date=1263997574]
would love too, but it's a bit much for one day. and i'm bringin the car to the nurburgring the week after.
[/quote]

That's a pity. How much do you estimate it's going to cost you between ferries, petrol etc to drive out to the nurburgring and back?

Hey Niall1,

Sounds like a very good trip / deal you have there :thumbsup:

I think and stand to be corrected but JohnM drove over and back from the RING,
cost was about €1,000 if memory serves me correct .

Niall.

i go most years and the whole trip usually costs about 1600 euro but thats for a week and includes all expenses ferry ,accommadation,laps ,fuel ,food,and goin again this year roll on april :multijump:

[quote author=niall1 link=topic=20651.msg251303#msg251303 date=1263998463]
[quote author=Ciaran RS-RA link=topic=20651.msg251298#msg251298 date=1263997574]
[/quote]

That's a pity. How much do you estimate it's going to cost you between ferries, petrol etc to drive out to the nurburgring and back?
[/quote]

i'm organising a car transporter to bring the cars to the ring. it's €700 for the car there and back. flights are about €70 at the minute. hotel is about €200 for the weekend. i would love to drive over, but your knackered when you get there. and its another couple of day's out of work. and with the transporter, if i park the car on it's roof. i can still get it home :dontknow:

[quote author=Ciaran RS-RA link=topic=20651.msg251596#msg251596 date=1264072384]
i'm organising a car transporter to bring the cars to the ring. it's €700 for the car there and back. flights are about €70 at the minute. hotel is about €200 for the weekend. [/quote]

Ciaran
Do you have any space on your transporter? It doesn't look like like I can gather enough prople for the SPA trip..
PM me
Niall

niall if ciaran has no space a group of us are drivin over the same weekend your more than welcome to come with us

Back