N.C.T.

cally

Petrolheads
well lads just got hammered on the nct the main 1 bein the cv boot :dunno: can anyone tell me if this is a big job and maybe how much it'l dent me wallet??

As long as it's just the boot it isn't too bad, i think there was some one on here lately that changed the same !!

if the main 1 is the boot ya have nothin ta worry about :thumbsup:

ye just silly things like me sun viser is 2 low, they couldn't find the seat belt that fell down the back seat, new tyre, lights are off, new wiper blade and so on and so on. the fella on the other side of the garage was on his 4th car and the tosser was still doin mine. some joke :angry:

yeah they love seeing the performance cars rolling in  :angry: how did you fair with the emissions and such, I just got my CV joint replaced I'll dig through the recipts and let ya know sunday ok  :thumbsup:

The NCT is a complete joke :angry:

What test allows you to drive off in a 'failed' car????
It's all about the money :roll:

Alan.

well lads , it generally helps if u know someone workin in nct centre. last car i had i was in and out in 10 mins . and passed no prob bar the bent wishbone and cracked alloy from a huar of a pothole. irish roads suck !!!

[quote author=mac mac link=topic=2388.msg27691#msg27691 date=1184315422]
well lads , it generally helps if u know someone workin in nct centre. last car i had i was in and out in 10 mins . and passed no prob bar the bent wishbone and cracked alloy from a huar of a pothole. irish roads suck !!!
[/quote]

Take a photo of the pothole and a photo of the damage and sue the council..

Back