my 97 classic price drop price drop €3000

J

jafro

:multijump: :dance:hi guys its with heavy heart i start to write this ad. :icon_cry: the time has come to part with my classic. its a white 97 wrx. ive had plenty of work done to it all listed in the scooby projects section of the site. i will have some more pics up tomorrow. has front mount intercooler full race spec buddy club suspension, nct until may this year, itg air filter
vers 8 bonnet scoop, blitz bov, remote start/ turbo timer, new wheels autopage alarm all work carried out by urban performence. :sucks:

Re: my 97 classic price drop price drop €4000

bump

Hi there im not sure if im contacting the rite person but i recently bought a subaru... it has the isdc stickers on it so i and when looking on this site i saw yours for sale it sounds like the same spec as what mine is also same time the nct ran out .....the reg is 97d70708 if this is your car could you please tell me all you know about it as i was told it was an sti but i think its a wrx though its very fast for a wrx..... i wouldn't say the car is in the same condition now as when u had it if it is yours as it looks like who ever had it spent money on it though i know nothing about the car regard James

ps if it is urs could you send any pics you have would be greatly appreciated thanks

mobile is 0851058677

[quote author=Jamesd2010 link=topic=20642.msg323509#msg323509 date=1289993653]
Hi there im not sure if im contacting the rite person but i recently bought a subaru... it has the isdc stickers on it so i and when looking on this site i saw yours for sale it sounds like the same spec as what mine is also same time the nct ran out .....the reg is 97d70708 if this is your car could you please tell me all you know about it as i was told it was an sti but i think its a wrx though its very fast for a wrx..... i wouldn't say the car is in the same condition now as when u had it if it is yours as it looks like who ever had it spent money on it though i know nothing about the car regard James

ps if it is urs could you send any pics you have would be greatly appreciated thanks

mobile is 0851058677

[/quote]

I You post up full pictures we can easily tell if it's a wrx

as Dagnut says;
posting pics & / OR chasis number will be the best way of telling for sure if its a WRX or Sti

this lad is a friend of mine i saw the car today and its def a wrx although a fair bit of work done to it
Edit just looked up his scooby blog and its def this car hes bought although off someone else does anyone have any more info on it the blog is dated 2008 cheers :thumbsup:

[quote author=jafro link=topic=20642.msg251099#msg251099 date=1263932869]
its a white 97 wrx.

ive had plenty of work done to it all listed in the scooby projects section of the site. i will have some more pics up tomorrow. has front mount intercooler full race spec buddy club suspension, nct until may this year, itg air filter
vers 8 bonnet scoop, blitz bov, remote start/ turbo timer, new wheels autopage alarm all work carried out by urban performence. :sucks:
[/quote]

White 97 WRX from first post

[quote author=Paul555RA link=topic=20642.msg323553#msg323553 date=1290012201]
this lad is a friend of mine i saw the car today and its def a wrx although a fair bit of work done to it
Edit just looked up his scooby blog and its def this car hes bought although off someone else does anyone have any more info on it the blog is dated 2008 cheers :thumbsup:
[/quote]

what type of info you looking for paul??

Was it remapped would be the main one he was talking bout getting it done in the blog but no mention if he did or not and if anything else was done since then its not as clean now as it was in those pics but still looks good but there has been an owner in the middle theyve said they did nothing to it though

no it wasnt remapped, jafro lost total interest in this car around the end of the summer 2009 and only sold this car in the last few months, so the old owner only had it a very sort time.

were did your friend buy from??

Cheers johnnie he got it up in tallaght he knew they hadnt had it long it was bought for a girlfriend and then they realised it was to powerful thats what they said to him anyway

heres a few bits that should be done to it

1. i went and bought the sti wheels from chara555
2.second came new tyres from pro parts
3. gauges bought from carlo and pods from e bay installed by urban per4mance
4.and so began my love affair with urban
mick and the lads hooked me up with buddy club lite weight wheel nuts
5. due to spoiler been stolen i had to order a new one and took the chance to order a ver 8 bonnet scoop
once they were sprayed i got them on and started to wonder what next!!!!!
6. the answer was a buddy club racing condenser
7.an itg filter
8.and this weekend a front mount intercooler and front strut brace.
9 tein lowering springs.
10. and next buddy club race spec dampers stripping the air con out and an oil catch tank
photos to follow

Yeah it still has all that and there was nothing obviously different that i could see when i had a look but im not the most knowledgable on the subject and i only seen it briefly few more scuffs etc on it now

well lads thanks for that..... yeah the car is a wrx i checked the vin on http://www.subaru-piter.ru/_pages/s...uZD09SjJ8fGRmPT0xOTk2MDkwMHx8ZHQ9PTE5OTgwODAw

there is 170k on it now tax and test ran out in around may 2010 so dont thin k its done much driving would like to know if the belts were changed and what engine oil has been used if possible as im goin to change it... the radiator also seem to be slightly leaking as it steams from the front when warmed up but very hard to see where itr comes from it very rusty the water so would be no harm to flush it and put new coolant in if it does need a radiator.... last thing is the brakes there sh*t there not even the subaru ones ..and after lying up all these months prob did them no good oh an 1 more thing the clutch is a bit wiered it seems to stick when released but not till it nearly all the way up there about an inch in it i just pull it up the rest with my toe .. is this a pro with clutch or pedal mechanism thanks again lads

Back