RB320

Dubsti

Sunday Drivers
Hi

RB320 on the M50 about 6.00 this evening :shock: :wazzup:, with a Ferrari 550 behind it, both came of at Tallaght, Did anyone else see it ?????

Better in the flesh, Pic's do not do the car justice, Both had yellow plates not sure if they were uk or N Ireland.

Coming out of Tallaght? You'll give my beautiful home town a bad name with comments like that? Can't say I've seen either of those floating about

Dont mean to hijack this post...

Saw a RB320 07 KK reg in Mullinavat last Friday 25th of May about 10:30am :shock: some car in the flesh and one lucky owner...
If its anyone on here best of luck with it :thumbsup:

Vans :D

I saw that 07 KK between Mullinavat and Waterford last Saturday. It looks much nicer in the metal. I really like that shade of balck and the orange RB decals contrast very nicely with the overall dark look. The wheels are gorgeous too.

Unfortunately the driver thought it was Porsche Turbo quick and overtook 4 cars and a tractor uphill, approaching a bend with a 7 foot stone wall on the left and a 30ft drop on his right. He's lucky he he didn't meet Richard Burns personally.

Frawls

[quote author=FRAWLS link=topic=2384.msg22679#msg22679 date=1180465513]
Unfortunately the driver thought it was Porsche Turbo quick and overtook 4 cars and a tractor uphill, approaching a bend with a 7 foot stone wall on the left and a 30ft drop on his right. He's lucky he he didn't meet Richard Burns personally.

[/quote]

yeah sounds like most people on the mullivat to waterford rd, thats why I turn off just after the bridge and go across country, brings you down through fahey/bigwood area onto newrath then onto the bridge (or over to ferrybank and onto to new ross) gotta watch out for the locals though,nearly had a 147 as part of my front bumper the other night me shouting and cursing him waving hello  :ponder:
real scooby domain having said that  :subaru:

Back