Wiring diagram Kenwood GX-401EF2

Anto J

Octane Boostaholics
I'm thinking of replacing the standard Kenwood stereo in my05 impreza with this one I found on Ebay http://cgi.ebay.ie/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&Item=220445808987&Category=3293&_trkparms=algo%3DLVI%26its%3DI%26otn%3D2. Unfortunately its not as simple as plug one out and the other in, I reckon i'll have to dust off the solder iron. I would apreciate if anyone could help me out on the colour coding of the cables in the car. Also would apreciate opinions on this stereo i'm thinking of getting. thanks

Thanks Brian but i dont think this will work either as there is a whole load of phono connections on the back of the after market radio. I might get it anyway though instead of tampering with car wires

Phono leads would generally only be for powering amps etc so have nothing to do with your normal power & speaker cables. I can't access ebay in work to see what radio you're buying but if you stick up the model name & number I'll google it & see what I can see

This is the yoke i'm thinkin of getting "Meos MC702B". I see your as busy as I am in work :icon_grin:. Pity about your net nanny though :comp26:

Theres a little [applaud] under everyones karma count, if you want to give someone karma you just click that once

Back