Anyone got information on how to:

Hammie

Octane Boostaholics
I got new (well nearly new but better than mine) discs pads and calipers as there was a problem with my 2 rear calipers and the discs are warped

does anyone have a "how to" link that I can read for gettin the discs changed? The calipers and pads arent a huge issue but the discs have me a little stumped at the moment.....

was out at it this morning and had to knock it on the head till i get a bit more info...

thanks lads

From what I can remember there is a Allen key in the hub that needs to be removed, that's all afaik.

Is there not 2 threaded holes on the discs that when you wind a bolt/screw into it pushes the disc out and off? Just do it evenly if there is.

i am a bit thick and didnt see them.......

:icon_redface:

Ill have a go at that in a while.....

cheers man

[quote author=Mark Cahill link=topic=20519.msg249626#msg249626 date=1263482962]
Is there not 2 threaded holes on the discs that when you wind a bolt/screw into it pushes the disc out and off? Just do it evenly if there is.
[/quote]

correct think it's a 12 bolt

that makes things alot easier.....

with the lack of a garage and the severe lack of light i had to cut my progress short tonight.... 1 of the calipers required a little persuasion to come off at all...... but i got it in the end... so far have discs changed and will tackle the calipers tomorrow evening or saturday morning.

cheers for the help again lads

haha no mate......
i remembered to let the handbreak off.........
would be just somethin i would do tho haha

Back