98 lowered black forester s/tb for sale

F

forester sti

I'm making room for my 06 forester that will be here in 2 weeks :D this car has a fresher engine in it thanx to davelegacy :thumbsup:she's automatic which suites the car nicely cause there's no drop in boost between gears and it drops gears very quickly for effertless overtaking. she is in perfect working order it's lowered with tein springs (still have origonals) and kyb shocks we have had her for 4 years with no major hassle, she's japanese so standard 240bhp but have a zero/sports de-cat down pipe and full system (still have origonals) also induction kit and spare air flow meter. i was driving around with no nct for all of last year ( just didn't have time so just did nct 2 months ago and is vilid till 01/08
thanks lads.
dan

I'm looking for about 6.5k for her. she's worth it!!!
dan 087 6602141

p.s. the tow bar was only used for towing a small fibre glass trailer tent and has easy release and i also had an electric sun roof fitted years ago with no hassle ever!

took a trade in of one of these ages ago auto aswell was nearly convinced it was same car anyway they are quick u feel the same power as impreza even for the size bump for a nice wagon

Whats the mileage on her and did she get a new engine?
Any interior pics?

Sorry I meant to post that i had sold it last week!
the lad i sold it to is putting standard springs back in so has the tein lowering springs for sale if anyone is interested!
I got €6,900 for her so as you know! and I still have 01 forester sti for sale €13K
thanx again for your comments,
Dan :thumbsup:

Back