3M DI-NOC Carbon fiber vinyl

I just PM'd Revolution Graphics yesterday to ask if this is the stuff they use. If it is I shall be getting my bonnet done.

only heard good things about the 3m carbon , get up some pics when done dan :thumbsup:

looks like a very good product dan , and not to expensive either. just order a little bit extra and practice on one part a few times before making final cut. good find btw :thumbsup:

hey brother make sure you have either a heat gun or a hair dryer to get it into shape properly an after you
do your cutting go around the edge with the heat tidyer looking job :thumbsup: :subaru:

Ye i have a heat gun there I, only got a 12" x 48" length for 30 dollars, which should do a lot of little bits in the car. If i do a decent enough job on the interior i may take on the bonnet scoop and if that goes well , the whole bonnet maybe!

used it before only bad thing is that with the heat in the car at summer times it starts to lift and you might have to glue it down - looks smart tho all the same :thumbsup:

you will have a job trying to get it to work on the bonet vent
its not great stuff to flex like normal vinal i tried it with my big bonet scoop
an in the end i just baught a real one looked better
but give it a try an you will see yourself brother its a pain
you would be nearly finished an just one curve an your up shits creek :thumbsup: :subaru:

Back