Cheap Motec Antilag + Launch Control ECU

R

Renno555

Ok lads this will be longest for sale thread ever  :D but ill fill you in. I was suppose to get my Motec ECU mapped this weekend but the place that made the loom up for it made the wrong one and I dont know how long the right one would take to make. The point is Motec themselves said it would take 2 weeks before id have it but I need an ECU so I can compete in Scooby Shootout and 2 weeks isent quick enough. So there are a couple ECU's ( Autronic etc ) that it looks like im going to fit as I can have these within a few days. I have Sat 26th ( the day before scooby shootout )  booked to get mapped which works out well as Im meeting the mapper on the way to the hotel in Bradford. So if I sell this quickly it would make my choice very easy.

This will go CHEAP for what it is and if whoever buys it wants me to sort the mapping on it that will be done at a very cheap price aswell. In saying this im not giving it away or geting the mapping done for free so its really a good opportunity for someone who needs and ECU anyway and would like to have anti-lag and launch control aswell. The ECU itself will work out cheaper then an ECUTEK map.

PM if you intrested or ring me on 0879353088.

Cheers

Damo

how i would love the motec system.the rolls-royce of engine management.if ur about ta buy this is the one.

Yeah if someone wants it it will go for under a grand :shock:

Yeah and im in a hurry because I want my ECU but dont want to have 2. So if this doesnt sell ill keep the Motec and just wont run in Scooby Shootout.

LAST CHANCE 850. 

Ive paid a company to turn a Ver 3 / 4 loom into a ver 6 but they gave me what looks like a ver 1/2 so all the parts are there for the Ver 3 or 4 or they can correct it and make the ver 5 or 6 loom. This ECU gets rid of the MAF sensor aswell.

JUST WAITING ON THE PAYMENT SO LOOKS LIKE THIS IS SOLD.

Back