1997 Type r impreza **PRICE DROP**

Status
Not open for further replies.

swin

Sunday Drivers
1997 Subaru Impreza running well over 300Bhp at 1 bar boost and peaks to 1.2,Tuned for 95 Octane,

Engine rebuilt by ali burrows with version 8 bottom end crank and pulleys. Walbro uprated fuel pump,

Tein coilovers, Blitz dumpvalve, sti strut braces front and rear, Hks filter and decat downpipe,

Sony explode Uprated sound system, Boost gauge, Turbo timer, 17" Tenzo r alloys nokia bluetooth car Kit, DCCD Diff control, IC waterspray,

just fully serviced including all belts,oil + filter,diff and gearbox oil, plugs,new p/s pump,new rad,new thermostat,timing belt/pulleys/tensioners and Nct 30/9/12, 3k since test,Clean car thousands spent.

Cash price stated may px
Trade price will be more.

Cash price stated may p/x for car of small money.
086 1094658
E6,350 ovno

SAM_0192.jpg

SAM_0191.jpg

SAM_0195.jpg

SAM_0194.jpg

SAM_0199.jpg

SAM_0196.jpg

SAM_0197.jpg

SAM_0198.jpg

:thumb::thumb::D:dance::dance:

Re: 1997 Type r impreza

Ya used belong to gary..sad sell it but needs must..college comes first!! :icon_cry:

Very nice type r mate. Best of luck with the sale :thumbsup:

Steve.

That's a nice looking type-r mate :thumbsup:

GLWTS!

that was my first type r :icon_grin: and by far the quick'st impreza iv had, sorry i ever had to sell it,dam morgage :angry1:

best of luck with the sale john :thumbsup:

here is another pic :thumbsup:

OldPhotos124.jpg

[quote author=christypeRA link=topic=20296.msg272975#msg272975 date=1270980939]
price is good on it but the market isnt there for them any more.
lovely car. i would if i could
[/quote]

Was thinking that-if I don't get what i'm lookin for it or very close to it will keep it!
First post with bettwr pics updated!

Is she mapped? If so what ecu is she running?
Do you have a RR print out of 330Bhp?

This info will defo help the sale mate :thumbsup:

If it was running anti lag Im sure he would have mentioned it though! But if so get that in the add mate will help the sale! :thumbsup:

Thats quite low boost to be getting 330bhp on a std turbo (assuming it is a std turbo as there is nothing mentioned in the add) :ponder2:

Where did ya get the print out? And what type of ECU are you running? Wondering have you uprated the fuel reg also? I know a guy that might be interested in it but would be looking for proof of the figures just.

Ill pass on your info if you dont mind but he'll be asking the above questions so just to give you a heads up mate!

rgds

Paddy

if u zoom into the picture of the dash there dont seem to be any switch for antilag, unless its elsewhere :ponder2:

this car used to belong to scoobyIrl on the site..he was the man that done all the work to this car...then i bought the car ,at the time it was running a motec ecu with anti lag ,which i romoved before i sold it..it is now running standard ecu but running same boost an power as with the motec ,just no anti lag...this is a very quick car and 1 of the best type r's i have owned ,only for morgage i would prob still own it :icon_cry:

here is the orignal for sale add i had in 2008..
http://www.isdc.ie/discussion/index.php?topic=966.0;highlight=impreza

[quote author=gizmo 5 link=topic=20296.msg293666#msg293666 date=1278273485]
...at the time it was running a motec ecu with anti lag ,which i romoved before i sold it..it is now running standard ecu but running same boost an power as with the motec ,just no anti lag...
[/quote]

Sorry Gary but what you said above can't possibly be true.

How can a standard ecu be making the same power as a motec ecu? Same boost, maybe with a boost controller but Ignition timing, Air/Fuel ratio, Injector Duty Cycle among other parameters are all different so it isn't making the same power as before

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back