how to add signature

coopster

Petrolheads
could any one tell me how to add this as my forum signature please ?
040110125633pm_68016.png

Don't think you can add Pictures as your signature on this forum Gav :ponder:

Yeah what Phil said.

The members had a vote a couple of years ago regarding signatures & was voted to remove them, makes reading thru threads much easier in my opinion :thumbsup:

Yeah i personally don't like images as signatures. Horrible looking when a whole thread has them...

[quote author=hiwd link=topic=20270.msg246862#msg246862 date=1262642559]
Yeah i personally don't like images as signatures. Horrible looking when a whole thread has them...
[/quote]

Totally agree, its a pain, especially in a thread with loads of pics already in it

i like being able to have a picture signature. might be a setting in each user's control panel to " display signature's" on or off

Do it!
8934492_l.gif

I'm having trouble trying to add a profile picture. I've tried the URL link option and that doesnt work and I tried the browse button and that doesnt work either.

I click on browse, select the path and then I click on the 'change profile' button. But the picture is not coming up. Any ideas on what I'm doing wrong?

[quote author=adrianfa link=topic=20270.msg249038#msg249038 date=1263256475]
I'm having trouble trying to add a profile picture. I've tried the URL link option and that doesnt work and I tried the browse button and that doesnt work either.

I click on browse, select the path and then I click on the 'change profile' button. But the picture is not coming up. Any ideas on what I'm doing wrong?
[/quote]

Picture size too big maybe..

[quote author=davelegacy link=topic=20270.msg249040#msg249040 date=1263256571]
Picture size too big maybe..
[/quote]
That could be it, alright. Didn't think of that.
thx,
A.

Back