Fitting down pipe

CARLO

Lads any ideas on below.Could it be just oil burning off or worse.You know me wouldnt hava a clue just trying to help someone

Scooby Mad lol good but not good . I fitted it and up pipe not that loud well not as loud as vortex but will not get pulled as much . The worst thing is i took turbo off to put up pipe on and put it back but did not put the oil pipe back so put all back together started car and noticed oil coming from under car loads of it took turbo back off and it was full off oil cleaned it up put all back together but now the car blows smoke and oil out the exhaust so now not sure what i have done and what to do or if it is just left over oil in turbo and it will just clear itself

Scooby Mad THANKS i started car up after putting new exhaust on but did not fit the oil drain pipe from the turbo i did not drive the car i just started it but the turbo was fine befor i fitted new exhaust i will have another look tom .

Thanks lads

:smokin:

the oil return was mis-alligned i assume....... after clear out clean around this area with brake cleaner/petrol and double and treble check clip is in correct position and still not seeping oil from return.

Back