Changing pads

Mark Cahill

Full ISDC Members 2015Member Number 555
Just wondering if anyone has a good in depth step by step guide to changing brake pads?? I've my NCT next week and it doesn't look like my spacers are going to be here on time to fit the Brembos. Pads started to scratch a little on braking so will need to put in a set to get me through. Want to do them myself but would not have enough info at the minute.

Also, would people recommend one of those bleeder things you can pick up in Halfords or are they needed?

Cheers in advance. :thumbsup:
Mark

Give me a shout on Monday and i'll do them for you if you like Mark................ :thumbsup: You wont need a bleeder either, until you change the callipers and even at that its not totally necessary..... :smile:

Fair play Richie,

@ Mark, Its handy once you know what your doing. And bleeding isn't needed until you take off brake lines. But as Richie said they can be bled without those kits :thumbsup:

just open the brake fluid resievour under the bonnet when pushing the pistons back,does the trick

[quote author=Richiemac link=topic=20161.msg245376#msg245376 date=1262278403]
Give me a shout on Monday and i'll do them for you if you like Mark................ :thumbsup: You wont need a bleeder either, until you change the callipers and even at that its not totally necessary..... :smile:
[/quote]

Cheers for the offer Richie!! Karma for you!

Give me a PM with a time that suits yourself!! :thumbsup:

Back