Operation Buzzkill

J

JohnyB

Only heard the tail end of this in the shop as some Muppet wanted everyone to hear her mobile conversation :angry: so don’t take this a gospel………
what I could gather was this weekend the Garda will be starting Operation Buzzkill, which is going to specifically target modified cars. What the DJ said was “so if your playing loud music, have a loud exhaust or a body kit expect to be stopped”.
I had a quick look on some other forums and the Garda website and saw nothing about it…so like I said maybe I picked it up all wrong….The Radio station was 2FM

The PSNI had a massive crackdown on motoring offences last weekend resulting in 1500 motorists getting caught committing various offences . There was everything including speeding , using a mobile , not wearing seatbelt , drink driving , etc .

There's a good chance that the Guarda are going to do a similiar operation so just watch out .

I suppose when you think about it, its really a good thing but it truly is an unfair world where simply loving your car singles you out for abuse and torment every time you drive it.

Sounds reallllllllll Cooooolll :headbanger:

And loud at times too ;)

the gardai in my personal experience like to make up their own laws so I doubt it will matter what operation is in effect.

Back