Injector Question

qball

Sunday Drivers
Hiya doin lads does any one know what the steel bit on the top of an injector is for and if its needed its on all the side feeds anyway.

are you talking about the injector hat that holds the injector down with two bolts
or
the little finger that sticks out the top of the injector, i presume if its there, it needs to be there.

Is it the little bit that looks like a pin head going in from the top in the centre??? If it is id imagine it could be a leak off connection??? Could be wrong :dontknow:

If you can get a picture up and someone should definatly know :thumbsup:

Taking the injectors caps off... hmmmmmmmmm.. that would be interesting, try to give your local Fire station some notice of when you intend doing so... Prodigy, "im the fire starter" comes to mind:)

its the nipply bit on the top of the actually injector have a set of 500cc injectors beside me but one of them has the nipply bit broken off.

injector1.jpg

Based on the colour aren't they wrx phase 1/1.5 injectors? 330cc or 340cc :ponder:

thats not the injector i have, i just googled that one just need to know what the pin on the top is.

Back