Differences between WRC v-limited&555WRC v-limited

Paul555RA

Petrolheads
im just curious i have a 1999 555 WRC V-Limited type RA and im not sure what the differences are between them and the WRC V-Limiteds as far as i know they are all part of the same batch of 1000 anybody any ideas also i know theres a few difference from the standard sti's turbo etc is there any lesser known ones out there

the 555 wrc limited came with very light panels and thinner glass to reduce weight. The v-limited comes with climate control(ac) electric windows, longer 5th gear and dccd where as the v-limited hadnt got climtae control and electric windows to save weight.

good work scoobymaniac,can never find anything on google :thumbsup:

No bother actually she (ScoobyDynasty) found it, cause she speaks german :dance:

ha,thats handy, done german in school a good few years back could never get the hang of it

:lol: :lol: me neither, its funny when we go to visit her family in Austria, I don't have a clue, they might as well be saying :icon_blahblah:

ha,thats were the aul nod and smile trick comes in handy

Thanks a lot does help the only difference i could notice before is i have a black dash where as the non 555's have blue :subaru:

Back