White Smoke in engine bay

qball

Sunday Drivers
Hi lads probably an obvious one but just ghot the car running after my fire insident was just ticking over grand but when i got moving white smoke was coming out of drivers side of engine. Checked expansion tank and there is a split in the hose can any one confirm that this is the colour of the smoke if there is a leak in the expansion tank?

Cheers.

cheers lad just wrapped it for temp fix and seems to have gone now i tell ya its not a nice night for testing the car out of the impreza about 4-5 months now and straight on too ice :icon_omg:

Defo not the weather for it :lol:

But it really does just sound like the leak mate, hopefully that's her sorted :thumbsup:

Could just be air locked seeing as you had a leak its very likely :thumbsup:

id say the lads are right brother just steam from the split pipe ill nip over to you one
of the evenings during the week an have a look if ya want brother :thumbsup:

Thatll be spot on Tom shes far from running well at the minute getting CEL now with knock sensor showing as a problem. Lol this car is the Debt of me.

Tom i am on lates this week in work for 3pm not off till 11pm, but sure well work something out. I dunno if ya still have me number but its 0857232778.

Back