Spec C

Dubsti

Sunday Drivers
Blue Spec C in Weatherwell Ind Est abiut 6.15Pm, 8) Nice Subaru :thumbsup:

Navy Impreza leaving Cherry wood Ind Est about 5.30pm, IDSC Stickers on the windows :thumbsup:

[quote author=davelegacy link=topic=2267.msg20749#msg20749 date=1178733219]
be aul mickey c i'd say......... :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :subaru: :subaru: :lol:
[/quote]

You're making me feel very old Dave  :D

Weatherwell Industrial estate ye say.........  :ponder:

I forgot it again on the way home, took me ages to get home from where ever I was coming from  :ponder:

must be the old alzheimer's.........  :ponder:

@ Dub Sti Weatherwell is where my car is mostly @, its where I work / live  :ponder:  :D

What are you driving so as I can keep an eye out for you  :ponder:

Cheers,

Michael

Hi Mick

I'm in a 02 STI Buyeye in has MDS stickers on the rear passenger windows, Live in Clondalkin pass weatherwell every evening, I am thinking of a Spec C for my next subaru, Did you import from Jap/Uk or did you buy it here? I was also thinking at a Litchfield from there 2nd hand stock list, VRT is a nightmare though.

You guys involved in motorsport or do you sponser a team, There is always some nice motors parked outside, That hummer was nice :thumbsup:

dubsti,where have you been the last 6 months that spec c is all over this site,ha ha ha ha

[quote author=Dubsti link=topic=2267.msg20767#msg20767 date=1178746444]

Hi Mick

I'm in a 02 STI Buyeye in has MDS stickers on the rear passenger windows, Live in Clondalkin pass weatherwell every evening, I am thinking of a Spec C for my next subaru, Did you import from Jap/Uk or did you buy it here? I was also thinking at a Litchfield from there 2nd hand stock list, VRT is a nightmare though.

You guys involved in motorsport or do you sponser a team, There is always some nice motors parked outside, That hummer was nice :thumbsup:
[/quote]

Hello Dub Sti,

My boss owns the A1 Gp Ireland team. He was also into formula, ford, opel and renualt over the years. He also sponsored some cars in the fiat punto class (that is nice tight racing). He likes his cars  :thumbsup:

If you are looking for a spec-c, a friend of mine is selling two 2005 spec-c's and one 2004 spec-c. The 2005 ones are white and the 2004 one is blue. Send me a Pm if you are interested or if you just want a look around them.

I bought mine from Japan  :thumbsup:

@ Johnny & Dave  :whistle:  :p

Cheers,

Michael

Cheers Mick :thumbsup:

I only have mine about 6 months so I won't be changing just yet. Thanks though, I'm already thinking of my next Subaru which will be a spec C, Anything you would advise ??

[quote author=davelegacy link=topic=2267.msg20801#msg20801 date=1178795305]
don't know if he likes being called mick...... :ponder: :ponder: :ponder: :lol: :lol: :lol:
[/quote]

No bother calling me Mick :thumbsup:

(I've been called a whole lot worse, goes with the job where I work  :roll: )

@ Dub Sti,

The spec-c's are great cars, but not built for comfort. My advise is not to get one that has been trashed or abused, the spec-c's may be used more for racing etc over normal scooby's. If you are buying from Japan have a close look at the auction grading sheet, this can tell you a lot. Go for the best grade you can afford. Also try to get as much history as possible, an agent should be able to get this for you if the car is listed well before its sale. If you think there may be an issue with the car don't even consider it. I would also advise on getting the newest one possible as it will not have seen as much abuse  :thumbsup:

and remember to budget for a remap if buying from Japan :angry:

Cheers,

Michael (or is that Mick  :ponder: )

Cheers Michael,

It wont be until next year but i'm already thinking of my next subaru, getting married  :hang: so it defo won't be before that happens, she'd have me shot :shoot:. I'll probably end up with a jap and organise a re - mapp, The ones on the litchfield website are very tempting, Drool every time i'm on that site, Which is every day  :whistle:

TVD have 2 advertised on carzone, might take a spin up on saturday morning and have a look, Thats probably our mate ?

:thumbsup:

Hello Dubsti,

I don't think the cars have landed in yet. They are due in the next day or so. If you want a look at mine, give me a shout when your passing by  :thumbsup:

Send me a Pm with a time  :thumbsup:

Cheers,

Michael

All of the Litchfield cars are mapped for Optimax which is 98.5 ron so you would need 3/4 a bottle of Lucas for every fill with 95 ul (as our so called 95 ul is only somewhere between the high 93's and mid 94's). If I was buying a second hand litchfield car I'd ask them to put the KLM clocks back in and remap it for 95ul. If buying new just ask them to leave the KLM clocks in as otherwise they automatically dump them for MPH clocks and charge you for the conversion (that's the one advantage of our recent change to KPH). The VRT will give you some dose of ring sting though :wazzup:

Frawls

[quote author=FRAWLS link=topic=2267.msg20818#msg20818 date=1178815490]
The VRT will give you some dose of ring sting though :wazzup:

Frawls
[/quote]

Aint that the truth :angry:
My ass is still killing me :whistle:

Alan.

Back