Silver Bugeye in Passage West

Yogi

Petrolheads
Spotted a nice looking bugeye last night when I was coming home through Passage West in Cork at about 7pm. It was a silver saloon with gold wheels, rear tinted windows and ISDC stickers on the rear windows. Looked very well. Never seen it there before. It was parked up too, so not just passing through.

That's me!!
I've only had it 3 weeks, still didn't get a chance to show it off on here........don't live there, but the reason you saw it there is because that's where it broke down :angry:
Had a problem starting it Friday so headed away for the weekend in another car, got it going on Sunday but not for long. Lost all power on that street so had to pull over sharpish!!
It'll be leaving that parking spot on the back of a pick up truck fairly soon :wall: :wall:

PS: PM on the way Yogi

That's a dose...

One of the lads actually owns a recovery truck service, and he lives just up the road. Just past the old Jerry Collins garage. They have decent trucks, if you are stuck to get it moved give me a shout and I'll see what I can do for ya. Will keep an eye on it for ya anyway when I'm passing.

If you need a hand moving it or whatever give me a shout. Will PM you my mobile number.

Nodge ! :ponder:

You need to keep putting petrol in it for it to stay going !!! :lol: :lol:

mack

[quote author=sc00by555 link=topic=2264.msg20713#msg20713 date=1178703818]
Hope its not serious John, any kind of warranty from where you bought it?
[/quote]
Could be anything from fuel pump to coil packs to ignition leads depending on who you listen to, won't know til tomorrow. Have a warranty alright, thanks be to f**k!

Thanks for the offer Yogi :thumbsup:

As for you Mack :twofinger: you're the right funny man :D

Back