Upgrade turbo for Glanza wanted

[quote author=hiwd link=topic=19916.msg242759#msg242759 date=1260991528]
TD04's from a classic fit a Glanza Tommy. Used to have one :icon_grin:
[/quote]

yea i heard subaru turbo's fit from a fieu lads but no1 could comfirm it for me ,what mods have to be done to fit one do you know? (id like to know all thats involved because id would be me getting the job of fitting it :ponder2: )

I had the TD04, HKS fuel cut defencer, HKS air fuel regulator, Walbro fuel pump and a FMIC. It was dyno'd at 186bhp then. Couldn't put any power down in the wet though :lol:

[quote author=DUFFMAN link=topic=19916.msg242775#msg242775 date=1260994352]
i think alot of the glanza boys go for the vf28
[/quote]

No, as Steve says TD04.

New Manifold, downpipe, oil feed lines, fuel pressure regulator, Walbro pump, and some sort of engine management (piggy back/Apexi Air Fuel Controller) would be needed

great advice lads thanks ,and fitting the turbo/downpipe ect and driving it on low boost without having the new engine managment wouldnt be a good idea? its his project car and he drives it to work so wouldnt have the money for engine management and map until fieu weeks after getting turbo...

[quote author=TommyM link=topic=19916.msg242942#msg242942 date=1261048274]
great advice lads thanks ,and fitting the turbo/downpipe ect and driving it on low boost without having the new engine managment wouldnt be a good idea? its his project car and he drives it to work so wouldnt have the money for engine management and map until fieu weeks after getting turbo...
[/quote]

In the long run then he is better off waiting and fitting everything at once and doing it right the first time.

go to toyotagtturbo.com for anything you need to know about them, im a member there from when i had mine. the traders are pretty cheap too

Back