1994 ver1 wrx sti limited eddition no 45/200

diesel tom

Banned
just sticking this up for a mate here bob c his in the club but no access to the internet at the minuet
2 litre wrx sti
mint mint car seriously must be seen will get pic's up asap
not one mark no were
limited edition wr1 ver1
silver
18''oz alloys with 80% good tires
nct'd till 06/2011
full forged engine build 6000kms ago
tinted windows
full exhast system including down pipe
dump valve
good list cant think of everything here
price €4200 ono
new house forces sale
car can be seen back at the pictures from japfest uk just gone

Just out of curiosity what's so special about this limited edition? (other than the price)
What did it come with that other classics didn't?

i haven a clue to be honest i think its the interior
bigger brakes the spoiler an a few engine mods
something to that affect all i know is its sh*t quick

lads this is a good car i now it myself used to belong to a mate of mine, the difference with the v1 sti is that its an sti from 94 that is rare has high spoiler full sti spec interior etc, and its badged this is a lovely car with everything done full forge with front mount, well worth the money the only other one i know of in ireland belongs to martin tracy in westward eng in enfield a great car to, good luck with the sale :thumbsup: :subaru:

fair play gar didn know a whole alot about it other than its mint and minded like a baby
bob is a truck driver an the car only gets driven about 10 mile on the weekends
savage car for some one just been serviced an all

get some more photos up lad , the ones that are there dont do the car justice i think , really really nice car and doesnt look its age at all !

the was 300 saloons made and 300 wagons.. So rare as only 600.

First was batch of 100 saloons and 100 wagons then a batch of 200 saloons and 200 wagons. And as said standard factory with that high rear spoiler.

Back