problem with my b4 and i just wana cry

M

muckey scooby

ok this is wat the car is doing its getting to 5000rpm and the 2nd turbo isnt kicking in and the car is only boosting to .4 of a bar
any help seriously

Can you give us more details?

Did it just happen of did something else happen first? Do you get any warning lights or is the check engine light on?
It sounds as if the ECU is gone into safe mode?

Try re-setting the ECU and see what happens?

Alan.

it keeps cuming and going in it no the check engine light isnt on tat is all its doing its in it about a week now

Right,

The primary turbo is coming on - yeah? Which usually happens at about 2500 revs. What bar is this turbo pulling?
You usually have a slight pause known as the VOD (valley of death) before the 2nd tubo kicks in. Is the primary turbo dropping off and then nothing happens? You haven't fitted a atmospheric DV by any chance?
Feel free to drop over to me if you want - give me a PM :thumbsup:

Alan.

Hi Guys, i am replying on behalf of Muckey,

a few weeks ago injector 4 went, subaru replaced that, then next the car would go fine and would just lose power, when this happens the car boosts at 0.4 Bar ... someone diagnosed it as a vacuum hose but all have been checked. he cleaned around the actuator as there was alot of dirt and this seemed to cure the issue temporarily. its happening again now, he is using a HKS S SQV atmospheric dv

Thanks
John

Back