Liv Vs AC Milan...

antonm

Petrolheads
Any comments? can [shadow=red,left]Liverpool[/shadow] do it again or will the older team AC Milan be gunning for [glow=red,2,300]revenge[/glow]?

My only comment at this stage is to the person who told me "Man United will beat the sh*t out of ye in the final"

emm, no they fcukin won't :twofinger:

Yet again United under achieve in the champions league. For a club as big as them its unacceptable. Milan have made the Final 3 times in the last 5 years. When the competion was first formed they made the first 3 finals! United have only won it twice in the teams history.

As a Man U fan I feel really bad for Scholes. Ronaldo just wasnt up for it at all. I've never felt this dejected and disappointed at the performance of that team.

:( :( :( :( :( :( :(

ya am United fan too an really alot of the big players didn't play.. Ronaldo was terrible and so was giggs.. if you lose the ball try an get it back at least.. Hope Liverpool win the final

In the cold light of day, I have to say Milan were very impressive last night. The passing and movement were spot on as you would always expect from them, but their work when not in possession was even more impressive.
Liverpool will find it hard to live with them if they produce a performance like that in Athens

of course if they produce a performance like the first leg.......... ;) ;)

Ya I was hoping United would win last night. Would of made for a great final but they didnt play at all. I think Liverpool can do it this year if they dont give Milan too much space for their fancy stuff ;)

whatever happens its a gr8 achievement to be in 2 finals in 3 years and to make a show of chelsea again on the way and its restoring our reputation as 1 of d european giants and hopefully by the 24th of may we'll b showing off our 6th european trophy come on d pool :dance:

Alex ferguson was arrested last night for beating the sh*t outta a fag machine.......
He wanted ten players :D
Cheers
John

Alex ferguson was arrested last night for beating the sh1t outta a fag machine.......
He wanted ten players

:D :thumbsup: :clap:

Even a ManU fan like me can laugh at that one .

They were ridiculous last night , Rooney & Van Der Sar were the only players switched on . Vidic was a joke & Ronaldo was just plain lazy . Don't know why Ferguson didn't use his subs as I think Smith would've made a difference . AC Milan were just on fire & if they play like that in the final they'll rip the pool apart .

[quote author=Turbo link=topic=2221.msg20393#msg20393 date=1178234581]
AC Milan were just on fire & if they play like that in the final they'll rip the pool apart .
[/quote]

Apparently Liverpool's tactics are going to include tackling and marking that Kaka fella, so hopefully they'll do a bit better :nana:

Back