Subaru Impreza Wagon

K

Kruizer

Just looking for some information on this wagon. What year was it first released, models, egine's available ? Tuneability, driveability, running costs ?

Basicalyy i'm buying a car trailor to tow around my other project cars and i still want something with a bit of grunt as a daily driver. Would she be up to the job ?

Brendan

martain tracey uses his wagon to pull around his cars, it also set the quatermile record a while back in mondello :D

Ah yes but Martin Traecy is a gifted chap, we don't all have his knowledge or resoucres if something goes wrong. The main thing that would have me worried is what if the engine went pop. I know its a very common thing to be said about scooby's but its become public belief at this stage !

Personally i buy a car if i like it, which i do with the wagon, but i really don't want another project car if you get me !

buy one thats mapped and she'll be grand , so long as u dont drive d ring out of it she'll burble along all day,

I would checked to make sure she was mapped anyways. Any details on the car itself ?

I use mine every day for work. The only proplem is that they are hard on the juice
ive had my wagon over a now with big miles and no trouble.

BULLET

@ Bullet : I'm not really worried about running costs ie insurance, tax, petrol etc just reliability...

They are no more unreliable than a saloon Impreza, just treat it well with regular services and good petrol. If its an import get it remapped or run it with octane booster.

[quote author=Scruff link=topic=285.msg2035#msg2035 date=1157209422]
If its an import get it remapped or run it with octane booster.
:dunno:

[/quote]

Hahaha Sorry Scruff, late night last night and I can't read so well anyway... Ooops :D

:thumbsup: No worries still hungover myself, too many :salute: :cheers: :guinness: :drunk: last night and just about to go to watch the match so more of the same tomorrow.

Back