Bishopscourt 15-11-09

keith555

Octane Boostaholics
Anyone heading along tomorrow. :ponder2:

Thinking of going myself and given the scooby a run. :subaru:

My mate has been going the last few times in his Accord so might head up with him in the morning from Dublin if anyone wants to meet up on way. :thumbsup:

Pretty sure alhks will be there and maybe Jptypera will be heading along also. :thumbsup:

well lads and ladies i managed to brake a drive shaft again today had the diff locked and taught that would solve the issue but no ...ive broke 3 shafts in 3 events so im goin to have to go for d big daddys!!!
Anyway well done to JPtypeRA winning today i had to drop out and jp stepped up to the mark. jp was doin 12s im sure he`l b on to verify actual times my car done an 11.6 before she broke putting me 4th fastest car of the day......

So roll on nxt year and ill have the shaft issue sorted :thumbsup:

once again fair play to jp keepen d subaru flag flyen :thumbsup:

was a great day out alright , just wanna big thanks to AL for the directions and for making me go out again and again and again !!!!!!!!!!

anyway won my class and quickest time i got was a 12.1 , not too bad .

gonna try and break in to 11"s next year :subaru:

Well done lads :clap: shame I didnt make it as my car over heated but sorted it but decided to just go home just in case. :dontknow:

i was using it previously in auto and was told to lock it and would be no probs so im goin get the geometry looked at at the rear and c if everything is ok john in ecc was running 550-560bhp i tink and never broke 1 im puzzled :eek7: so i tink upgrade them to carbon or ill check wts out there :icon_cry:

Back