Back box for me scooby

gojonnyjo

Middle Lane Hogs
alraight guys
lookin to buy a back box for my scoob, now what ave you all got, :ponder: what it sound like :whistle: ----- maybe a good idea to have a club based exhaust sound library, for all those guys & girls who just dont know wot to go 4 and could listen to what u guys got, was thinkin vortex, :dunno: nothing too loud on normal driving but want a rip roar when horsing her on :subaru:

so guys get recording and postin them :evil:

Hello Jonny,

I got a miltec turbo back system. Nice and quiet when driving normal. But when you let rip it goes mental. Sort of like a super bike  :thumbsup:

Most of the lads who were up in Monaghan earlier this month should be able to let you know what it sounds like  :thumbsup:

Cheers,

Michael

I have a Blitz Nur Spec-R. If you don't want loud, this is def not for you. Thing would make your ears bleed. Have made so many old people curse about the noise, but I still love it... :lol: :D

I had the Hayward and Scott i got from Damo............ unreal sound, but like the Blitz too loud if you want normal noise just tipping along as she was loud and then when you opened her up she was deafening !

dont go for a bpm one either ,it blow the bleeding ears off ya

I had a Zero/sports full de-cat system on my forester sti and it was a bit too loud but now i have just the cat back system and it's just nice. I'm based in sallins if you want to hear her! It's worth going with a system you have heard before because i was gutted to have to put the cat back in to quieten her down ( waste of a good down pipe) but the neighbours would have linched me if i hadn't :cry: ,
But if you want to get rid of the restictive cat then a 2.5'' millteck system with the high flow sports cat would be the way to go, and nct friendly, that's what I'm getting on my next forester,
what ever you get it'll sound great!! :D ,
dan.

[quote author=johnny5 link=topic=2188.msg20096#msg20096 date=1177971165]
dont go for a bpm one either ,it blow the bleeding ears off ya
[/quote]

LOL Thats my old BPM on your car :D

I HAVE A JURAN CAT BACK AND A HKS DE CAT SOUNDS SWEET ON THICK OVER REAL LOW END SOUND VERY LOUD...
I JUST THROW IN THE BAFFEL WHEN IT GETS TO LOUD

Think I might have it Damo.

Have to upgrade sound system. But Im sure the neighbours enjoy.

:smokin:

LOL Carlo you have my old BPM Twister and Jonny has my old BPM GT-Spec ;) I change exhausts like clothes :D

[quote author=Renno555 link=topic=2188.msg20179#msg20179 date=1178044737]
LOL Carlo you have my old BPM Twister and Jonny has my old BPM GT-Spec ;) I change exhausts like clothes :D
[/quote]
what every year  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
sorry man could not leave it go :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

I have a full decat Gp N system with an earlier H&S back box that has a restrictor fitted . It produces a really nice tone but not too loud .

I like this good weather as you can blast down the road with the windows open listening to the burble from the exhaust and the whistles & chirps from the turbo . :subaru:

Back