sti 4 pots + blackdiamond discs

murray555

Petrolheads
well lads, thinking of up grading my brakes while im doing a rebuild as well, im selling front and back discs and cailpers all together there sti 4 pots on front and 2 pots on rear, percect condition. front discs are black diamond with less then 500miles on them back are like new. would be a great upgade on any wrx im looking €700 :subaru:

alrite karl here i have a 98 jap wrx will they go straight on im pissed off wit my standard brakes and my discs are worn would be v interested??? are they black with subaru in white?

as dave said, they would fit straight on. i'll definetly take them off the car if i get a buyer for them

didn't say they'd fit straight on.. said they were black with white writing...

front will fit straight on..

rears won't.

sorry dave,read u wrong. what else would sum1 need for the back to fit? what needs to be done to mine to get brembos to fit, front i think go straight on but back are different?

rear hubs from a 00-05 WRX will allow 2pot rear calipers to be fitted to the r160 diff skinny shaft cars.

i wouldnt sell discs on there own, new pads and discs were over €300, so a whole upgrade for €700 isnt 2 bad i think

[quote author=davelegacy link=topic=2179.msg20771#msg20771 date=1178746902]
think he meant whole front set up..........
[/quote] once again i read it wrong, cheers dave

Back