02 Prodrive Sti for sale now sold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 02 Prodrive Sti for sale

Says in gumtree running 440bhp is that accurate hardly see that power with out boost controller and other bits and pieces and using standard top mount and standard airbox :ponder2
you must have some hidden suprizes to run dat power noz maybe???more info mite help sale if you have mods list them :dontknow glwts :thumbsup:

[quote author=al-hks link=topic=19137.msg234716#msg234716 date=1257525878]
Says in gumtree running 440bhp is that accurate hardly see that power with out boost controller and other bits and pieces and using standard top mount and standard airbox :ponder2
you must have some hidden suprizes to run dat power noz maybe???more info mite help sale if you have mods list them :dontknow glwts :thumbsup:
[/quote]

+1

Have you proven the 440Bhp? Rolling road print out etc?

"Tarmac rally suspension" but the front top mounts are stock :ponder: What exactly is done to the suspension?

GLWTS :thumbsup:

more info needed , re 440 bhp and tarmac rally suspension

Re: 02 bug eye Sti for sale

Car is till for sale only going on what I have been told about the car, to be honest I just drive it, well looked after tho, mechanic that looks after it is a rally Ireland mechanic, new clutch fitted.
Price is dropped to 9.5k, you would have to come look at the car yourself make your own judgement, it is up on donedeal also.
Was going to take a swap on Sunday but my mechanic advised against it.

The suspension in it is harder than you could ever imagine, couldn't drive it when I was pregnant, and cant put my baby into it, cant afford to change the suspension, other than that I would keep it.

The lad I bought it off said it was running 440bhp, a freind of mine who owns one reckons about 320 or so massive difference I know.
I will be getting it NCT 'd again next month if it is not sold by then.

Absolute bargain at the price and I will negotiate.

You all know what goes with STI's, you probably know more about it than I do.

sure is a big difference in power!!!!
hope you can move it on at that price!!!
:thumbsup:

9.5k? Sure wont tell ya what it cost!! I know the recession and all but I know of WRX's going for that! I am open to offers anyway, have had a good few ;)
If Ii have to will hold on to it and try get money to sort the suspension, it's grand with my older girl, just the babs wouldn't like being shook around the place :)
:subaru:

Dropped the price to €9000 ono, have been looking around and they are all up for sale for a lot more than that. I just can't afford it anymore, its sitting outside the house been driving the oh's jeep :(
I am open to reasonable offers, have had alot of interest but seems to be swaps, and nothing I am interested in, just looking to buy a cheap runaround for work until the recession is over!!
Anyway anyone that has seen it, has complemented on how well looked after it is.
Must go unfortunately.
Any reasonable offer accepted ;)

I take it you are now the new driver 2 of this 02 prodrive bug fathertedc? :subaru:

I don't think it is sold. Was still there blast week. :subaru:

no its still there. I went to take a look last week. Suspension is very hard and not suited to normal road driving. Car is in good enough condition. Low mileage with timing belt done at 29k. There is some laquer peeling on bonnet and front bumper

No car is still for sale booking nct tomorrow, its a bargain to anyone who gets it :subaru:

[quote author=Fathertedc link=topic=19137.msg287170#msg287170 date=1275929737]
how mcuh bother to get the decals and fake roof scoop off ?
[/quote]

Decals would come off with a heatgun or hairdryer will do.

If its a JDM prodrive bug then it will have a roof hatch under that scoop. but how the scoop is attached, I'd guess its glued on. Dunno how much hassle it'd be to remove :thumbsup:

its a grand car for the money. Well looked after by the looks of it. I would have bought it only for the suspension too hard for two little babies unfortunately

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back