01 Legacy b4 - sold

Dagnut

Octane Boostaholics
been mapped since in the country, npg coilovers(very comfortable)..oil done 4 time in 20k kilometers..always 15w50 fully snyth .. under 65k miles..4 pot conversion..decatted 2 custom down pipes..sti short shift gearbox and sti exhaust ..full leather..cusco struts front and back..ngkpr7b sparks an oil done only 500 km agos..tyres under 5k on them..black..its the rev d model so it has the stronger bottom end from the bugeye and bigger turbos..ecutek license so any tweaks or mods can be mapped for.
Alarm, remote start turbo timer. Il throw in a full autoglym vatleing kit, steering lock and chain.

I'm heading to London with a new job so won't be any use to me over there, so no part exchanges or swaps.

Bad points - needs nct and has a dent in the rear door, needs pads..hence the price

IL get some up to date pics up when I get a chance.

Re: 01 Legacy b4 for Sale

moving to greener pastures... should sell no bother Dave.. lovely well maintained leggy :thumbsup: :thumbsup: GLWS

Surely you could take it to London and hold on to it there?

8 quid a day congestion charges, job is in oxford street so I wanna live central enough

Best of luck dave, I'd move to London in a heartbeat given the chance, great city. Hope everything goes well for you :thumbsup:

Back