Classic Bumper wanted (Facelift)

H

http90

Some twit......... pardon me TESCO shopper, reversed into to the front of the car cracking the bumper and also fooking up 1 fog light.
Its like a towbar did the damage. :angry: NEEDLESS to say there was a trail of fire from the scene :doh:
So im needing a face lift bumper in white would be great Anyone know where I could pick one up ? or know of good breakers that may have one ?
Any help would be great.

[move]TESCO EVERY LITTLE HELPS !![/move]

Is it shattered with bits missing?
You could get it sorted in a panel beaters and get it resprayed if it's not too bad. Can be plastic welded.
Worth pricing anyway, might be cheaper than getting another one. Either way it'll need to be painted.

[quote author=Yogi link=topic=2162.msg19804#msg19804 date=1177670715]
Is it shattered with bits missing?
You could get it sorted in a panel beaters and get it resprayed if it's not too bad. Can be plastic welded.
Worth pricing anyway, might be cheaper than getting another one. Either way it'll need to be painted.
[/quote]

Well yeah thought that to, but its kinked and split and would take some effort to get right as I was advised.
Prob best to get a new one to get her back to A1. The Brackets on the fog lamp also shattered. But have some covers on the way anyway so no panic with that.

Back