samco hoses

jackswagon

Middle Lane Hogs
lads i had to get a set of samco hoses recently due to a leak in one of the stock hoses on the coolant system , wondering if anyone has fitted these to there v5 or v6 impreza and could tell me if they had 3 hoses left over like i seem to have now. damned if i can find where they go,

Never fitted one of those kits but looks like:

Top right = coolant expansion bottle to pipe coming across the rad
Bottom Left = air breather pipe
Middle one = not sure

chers phil :thumbsup: , just cant seem to locate any that look the same on my car as the ones that are in the pic,

AFAIK you can e-mail whoever you bought the kit off and they can get you a list of what goes where off Samco. I know for some reason its not included in any kit. Would make more sense if it was alright :thumbsup:

yeah phil, it would make sense to stick an instruction leaflet and list in the bag, i did email samco uk but never even got a reply from them. cheers mate :thumbsup:

here pic my engine bay..... hope this helps you..... :thumbsup:

IMG_0489.jpg

That makes more sense, your car is a V3 or V4 and all the hoses fit, so obviously the kit jackswagon got was for a V3/V4

i got a similar lit for a new age, anybody have any pics that help in fitting???

[quote author=Scoobymaniac link=topic=19002.msg233086#msg233086 date=1256929145]
That makes more sense, your car is a V3 or V4 and all the hoses fit, so obviously the kit jackswagon got was for a V3/V4
[/quote]

i thought the kit was v3 or v4 after researching why i had hoses left over but the code on the kit i bought is defo for v5 and v6 , but looking at that pic i can clearly see where the 3 of the missing hoses go for sure and it aint on my car. back on to the company that sold it monday morning, cheers for all the help people, karma for you all

ok ive just checked my code again on samco sport.com and my hose kit is for a v3 to v6 impreza 97 to 00 models , so i guess the 3 hoses i have left are just left over on v5 and v6 models. scoobyjoes pic has really helped sort out this issue, once again thanks lads for all the help :thumbsup:

[quote author=Scoobymaniac link=topic=19002.msg233141#msg233141 date=1256939726]
I'm sure you can sell the left over hoses mate :thumbsup:
[/quote]

free to a good home if anyone wants them

[quote author=scooby1wrx link=topic=19002.msg233147#msg233147 date=1256940680]
il have them if there for a v3 mate. :thumbsup:
[/quote]

yours if you want them, coloured blue .

Back