any1 know anythin bout supecharged levins

lOT OF THE LEVINS have superstrut suspension like beams Celica which is an excellant suspension but is complicated and has loads of wearing parts and are expensive to replace.. could be gone cheaper now do.. not all have it... like a turbo really..the supercharger will be noisey if on the way out... bottom ends on toyota levins can be a bit soft aswell.. bit like a gc8:(..
Had a nice black supercharged levin before with bit done to it .. eat an Sir civic off the road, had the bigger pulley on supercharger do and think it was aftermarket charger

the one i looked at didn't have super strut thank god,,had a dirty loud exhaust on it so couldn't hear if anythin was goin but it seemed very tight and had loads of power,,was black too :dance:

no, thats a myth ...

like all toyota engines , check if shes burning a lot of oil ....
other than that , enjoy , they really are a super fun car to drive

Does it have real nice body kit that makes it look kinda like an Aussie Holden monaro? toms 4 spoke wheels.... 1 can instead of 2 exhausts??????

no body kit but i'll be makin a few subtle changes,twin exhaust but there too loud so i'll be tryin to get standard ones,,and the alloys are kinda gomey lookin so i'll be on the lookout for a nice set too

i own one of these she is actually for sale the one thing i will say is there a ba*tard for parts u have to go to toyota for everything all u need to keep an eye on really is ur belts if u hear them squeeling then they need to be tightened i have quiet a bit done to mine and the pull from the supercharger is savage especially up hills and dont put a filter on it she runs better on the standard air box

i am looking for 3,000 its white 95 limited edition genuine leather and suede interior over sized pulley for super charger boosting 12 psi racing clutch hks plugs super strut original twin exit pipes 15 inch light weight enkei wheels 2 brand new cv joints at a cost of 700 euro nct till 12 2010 bomex front bumper and grille which is very rare too super strut suspension all done recently for nct i.t.g filter brand new front disks and pads and rear pads fitted today and all genuine levin floor mats now the bad points are someone ran over the roof so there are 3 small pockets on the roof and a scratch on the left rear quarter panel i got a price for both for 500 euro to be fixed and sprayed this is still a cheap car wit massive torque if interested give us a buzz 0863509112 cheers mick

Back