boost

COTSYSTI

Sunday Drivers
lads have a bit of a problem car is only boostin .4 sometimes may creap up to .6 been like this a while now when i put boot down ye can kinda hear air like its coming from a pipe but looked all around turbo n noting seems t be off or anythin but i wouldnt really no much around the turbo.. any help much appreciated :thumbsup:

Call into Carroll and Roache at Newlands Cross, only 5 mins from you. They should be able to sort you out.

i,m having the same problem at the moment and have checked all the pipes and no problems

could it be the boost solenoid?

i was tnkn dat meself yea myt giv ciaran a shout during the week let him hav a quick look over it.

i sorted mine out,

jp (cheers jp)gave me a boost solenoid to try that but just after i fitted his one i had another quick look over all the pipes and noticed that the standard actuator was missing the three bolts that hold it on to the turbo so it could not open as it was moving around, so new bolts in and jobs a goodin

dropped it over to ciaran today hes gona have a look at it tomorow give me the low down so hopefully get it sorted..

Back