Jolly Green Monster Map offer to the isdc FRI 27-SAT 28 Nov 09

gc8aido

Petrolheads
Hi lads,

As some of you may already know, I have booked a mapping day with Jolly Green Monster (Simon Roe) to map my car and other members' cars on Thursday the 26th November here in Dublin as he will be in Ireland on business on the Tuesday and Wednesday.
There are spaces available if anyone else would like to take part. A second day (Friday 27th November) can also be added if the demand is there.

This is an offer to any members be they full members or not!! Same prices for all!!

This is BOOKED already and IS going ahead with our current numbers but there are spaces for others.

Please do not hesitate to pm myself or JohnB4 and we can fill you in on all the details
Those who cant pm, please post to this thread and i can contact you :thumbsup:

This Group Buy has been approved by the ISDC Committee. All pricing information is to be made available by PM or phone only!

Thanks
Adrian

Re: Jolly Green Monster Map offer to the isdc 26-27 Nov 09

what are the prices and what kind of ecu's can they map? just full maps or tweak maps too? any certain models they can't do?

[quote author=Altezza-Dan link=topic=18898.msg231734#msg231734 date=1256593731]
what are the prices and what kind of ecu's can they map? just full maps or tweak maps too? any certain models they can't do?
[/quote]

Ecutek/Simtek/Apexi

Tweeks for Ecutek/Simtek/Apexi for all models of Subaru's

Full install/supply/fit/map of above

Anything you would expect from a registered and well known/rated mapper :thumbsup:

Clarification:

I have edited the first post in this thread to more accurately reflect what the committee felt was appropriate use of the Group Buy section.

Just to confirm also that the committee discussed and voted on this potential Group Buy between Sept 24th and 27th when it was brought to our attention by gc8aido. This Group Buy is deemed to be acceptable on our forum based on the following:

1. It is a Group Buy organised by a member

2. It is not a trader or a friend of a trader advertising or plugging a business against our rules

3. Our responsibilities to our current traders are:
(a) offering them a banner ad and a traders section
(b) preventing anyone abusing the rules in number 2 above

Can replies specifically relating to my post be posted in the other thread in the members section, I will also post this reply in that thread.

Thanks,
John

Aido

Prices etc would be handy... can ya pm me some details? Ill see what the money is like and might go for it.....

depends when the money im owed comes thru..... Ill be in touch in the next week or so lads....
Cheers :icon_headbang:

Just incase anyone isnt familar with Jolly green, he among probaly the 5 top known mappers in UK.. NICE GUY.. VERY HELPFUL... Well thought and spoken of on 22B.COM Good safety conscious mapper... great chance for anyone thinking of a map.

is there still room.how much and what can he remap

Sweet, just bought a freshly imported '03 B4 which i'm lookin to get mapped... are there still places available and at what cost?

Cheers :thumbsup:

[quote author=johnb4 link=topic=18898.msg238201#msg238201 date=1258827039]
u have a pm
[/quote]

he cant reply to PM's John!

Hi guys,
I'm hopefully good to go on this, all depends on cost. I have a '03 BE5 B4, I understand there is a €100 deposit required. Are there still places? I dropped John B4 a txt this morning but thought i'd post to secure a place! What will be the remaining cost for the map? I can be contacted on 086 068 3898.
Cheers :subaru:

Was with Simon today and he did his magic on my scoob again nice one Simon
lads your cars are in good hands with this fella :icon_headbang:

might see some of you on sunday :thumbsup:

... above +1.

Had the B4 mapped yesterday in the freezing cold and she's running as sweet as... Sound bloke Simon, even helped refitting a fuelpump with Aido, entertainment was provided by myself!! :hammerhead: Think she's pushing 270 now but will hopefully increase when I eventually get my stage one and then a tweak in March :icon_grin:

Thanks again to Aido and Simon :thumbsup:

Back