98 v4 STI wagon

JohnM

Petrolheads
  Hi all, It's time for a change, I change my car every two years and It's up now. I have this car since April 05 when I got it frshly imported with 48,000 kms on it.(Madcap Imports)
It still remains a good tight car in immaculate condition. I have gone as far as I want with it and feel it's a nice exapmle of a rare white sti wagon.

It's just after getting an engine rebuild, with a new crank, con rod, ACL bearings and Roger Clark modifed Oil pump, Steel head gaskets. all due to a big end failure which is common on all Sti's approaching 80k.
It will be serviced for the new owner as I change oil and filter every 5k

83,k taxed till Aug, and 18 months test left.
Always warmed up and down and has been ran on Octane Booster since the day It arrived in Ireland.

14,500k open to offers, Have my eye on another car.
Cheers
John
086 8052638

Body:
Full version 6 front upgrade, Bumper, grill, V6 front spoiler, 22B bonnet vents, crystal headlights, sidelights and indicators, wedges painted pink, STi wagon spoilers and splash guards. Scott Lowe red STI Mudflaps

Wheels and tyres:
18 inch speedline Turinis in white with 224/40/18 Hankook tyres.

Brakes:
Mintex Ctech Dimpled and grooved disks, Mintex 1155 pads up front, Goodridge braided hoses all round, Mintex DOT5 fluid, Cusco servo stablizing bracket.

Suspension:
Front - Prodrive front springs and shocks, Rear - Eibach springs OE KYB shocks, STi upper strut braces front and rear, Cusco front under tie bar. Whiteline rear anti-rollbar and droplinks.

Engine:
Apexi Power FC replacement ECU Mapped By Andy Forrest, Apexi Powered earthing Kit, HKS Dump Valve, Red Samco Hosing, Zero Sports Cooling Slam Panel, Zero Sports Intercooler Duct, Zero Sports Rad and Oil Caps, Fuel Lab Fuel Pressure Regulator and 255p/h in tank pump. Apexi Downpipe and Magnex centre section and back box. Acl bigend bearings, RCM oil pump

Inside.
Apexi Oil Temp, Exhaust temp and Fuel Pressure Gauges in a zero sports centre Pod, Knocklink in heater vent, HKs turbo Timer, Impreza Stainless Steel door sills, Genuine Impreza Mats, Lamco steering colum mounted boost gauge,

I'm sure I can add to the list but cannot remember at this moment. For more pictures just go through all the events over the last while as I've attended most of them.

I Have Spent thousands over the last year on this car, Wheels, Apexi Gauges and the rebuild and I do believe It's a good car for this money.

Go On, be different- buy a wagon :thumbsup:

Good luck with the Sale John. At that price im sure you wont have it long. Im sure everyone knows the care and effort you put into it. Great spec and brand new engine too :thumbsup:
Damo

no way john y cant belive it love that car wish i had the money good luck with the sale some lucky fcuker goin to get a cracking car

If i had the money i would start collecting your old cars because they are well looked after!
I,m off to the bank to check my funds. :pray:

Good luck with the sale.
Dermot

wow John! i cant believe your parting with her :) good luck with the sale lad! but at that money im sure you wont need it :thumbsup:

lovely wagon....hope you have more luck than me with the sale!!! be prepared for alot of tyre kickers!!!!

Forgot also when the engine was out I put a new clutch in to save doing it agian down the line :thumbsup:
John

one sweet motor...for a wagon that is :p
all the best with the sale, someone is going to get a a really good car for that money.
:subaru:

im sure theres plenty more in there that you forgot :D like the kicker amp?

John there's a vacancy at my new hairdressers if you're interested. You'll love the new company car!

Frawls

Could be tempted as long as the pay and conditions are fair ;)
Cheers
John

Also car has GT spec wrapped up pipe :thumbsup:

Going into Autotrader this week, Need to sell as I've bought a new car :) OPEN TO OFFERS :thumbsup:
Cheers
John

Back