Toyo Suppliers

Rob Spec C

Octane Boostaholics
Anywhere local around dublin that will supply Toyo T1-R's at good prices? I've tried Ciaran in Top Gear but he doesnt have any in stock at the moment. Looking for just 1 215/45/17 to do me until after christmas when I can upgrade to 225 wide tyres. Just want to see if there's somewhere local I can get one before I go to camskill :thumbsup:

There is a place in Tallaght Rob, I think they bring them in direct or something

Drop Alan 555-Scooby a PM im almost certain it was him that told me about them :thumbsup:

one of the traders from this site sells Toyos at very resonable prices, I used to bring mine in from the UK but he is just as keen Top Gear is his name and hes in Ashbourne. Decent people to deal with.

[quote author=TYPE R 20G link=topic=18810.msg230782#msg230782 date=1256229220]
one of the traders from this site sells Toyos at very resonable prices, I used to bring mine in from the UK but he is just as keen Top Gear is his name and hes in Ashbourne. Decent people to deal with.
[/quote]

I know alright, I've been in touch with him already (check first post) but he's out of stock at the moment unfortunately. Thanks anyway :thumbsup:

Back