How did the track day go?

Scruff

Petrolheads
Well, how did Mondello go for everyone last week. I hope you all had a great time. Pity I couldn't make it as a spectator as I was too busy. Looked like it was going to lash rain but it seemed to hold off. Come on, let all us non paying members know what we missed!

It was mental Scruff , it really was a great Day , weather held perfect , track was dry and fair play to all the
drivers who put in a great afternoons driving , even for me as a spectator it was class.

BIG THANKS to Davelegacy & Michael SpeC for the laps in the TypeR as a Passenger , I wont tell a lie , i was holding on
for dear life but Dave is one hell of a driver and that typeR is some serious machine .

I really think this will become an annual event .......................i know some are screaming for it to be bi annual.

Mondello where great and all the drivers where very quick to move out of the way for some of the big BHP cars ,
barring down the main straight .

For me personally i think it was the best event of the year :thumbsup:

Niall.

Brilliant, glad to hear that. I think Mondello are finally copping on that the customer is king and they are not treating them like lepers. Saw Dave out at the last MLR track day in the type R, it's some weapon alright. Any pics of the day Niall?

hilight of the day "there was a great battle , between a spec -c , a forrrester , and a typr -r for a lap or two :subaru: :whistle:
the exhaust note of the rb320 was sexual, is his exhaust standard :049:
the backfires from the wine 92 leggy :icon_headbang:
anti lag from the blue classic :thumbsup:
the s204 . :clap:
the pits , and paddock full to the gills of scooobs :icon_omg:
could mention 20 diff cars but u get the idea , :thumbsup:

very jealous of all on track , but well done to all :clap: :clap:

someday...............

Who won the battle of the STi's. That would have been a great sight, 3 different models all giving it full tilt.

Scruff you have PM :icon_grin:

as for the battle of the STI's ...............those results might need a stewarts inquiry :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: but i was passenger
in a certain grey TypeR that was doing pritty well :smokin: :smokin:

Niall.

And i was in a certain white spec c that was chewing on back bumpers :whistle:

some buzz to see such different cars givin it loads :subaru: Annual event gets my vote :thumbsup:

Great day. Brakes packed in half way through.

Should have takedn advise go out for a few laps come in for a while cool down and out again.Kept ketting "recon i can go around a bit quicker next lap then stop" :icon_lol:

Only nearly got lost but for the good co pilot (Jayv4)

but sorted today.

:smokin:

[quote author=CARLO link=topic=18766.msg230236#msg230236 date=1256072011]
Great day. Brakes packed in half way through.

Should have takedn advise go out for a few laps come in for a while cool down and out again.Kept ketting "recon i can go around a bit quicker next lap then stop" :icon_lol:

Only nearly got lost but for the good co pilot (Jayv4)

but sorted today.

:smokin:
[/quote] +1 i cooked me brakes aswell from trying a bit harder every lap too :icon_lol:

:lolpoint: :multijump:

class drivin all round , plenty of locking up and sliding goin on , :thumbsup:

Cant wait for next track day :icon_biggrin: even goin as a passenger rocks

Back