94 sti up for sale

W

wysie

well lads what can a man do i have no other choice but to sell her the bottom end was gone in her thats the way i got it she now has a tommy karia engine in her which was'nt any way cheap :angry1: so heres a few pics id take 3g for the car nothing less car has no tax or nct but can nct her but the price will then be going up so some 1 come get urselfs a bargain any test welcome on the car also whoever taxes the car will be the first owner on the log book as the car was only vrtd the car is in cork city u can contact me on 0857030995 anytime or else on here...................

DSC00141.jpg

DSC00139.jpg

DSC00133.jpg

DSC00142.jpg

Re: 94 sti type ra

That's a serious car for pittance. You should sell that in the blink of an eye. Best of luck.

Alan

i tried that number an it wouldnt ring,
or give me another number please

or

can you ring me on 085 108 7979

thanks tony..

well lads i took a spin to cork to buy this today,

all ill say is the info and pics need a serious update,
car is not in that state anymore :icon_cry:

i came home with no new car.

you could make a job out of all them cars in your yard, nice twin cam... :icon_biggrin:

:thumbsup:

ah yeah i guess so,

100euro in juice for the tow truck aswell.

id of kicked myself if i didnt go an take a look tho.

[quote author=Turbo Tony link=topic=18638.msg229896#msg229896 date=1255976669]
well lads i took a spin to cork to buy this today,

all ill say is the info and pics need a serious update,
car is not in that state anymore :icon_cry:

i came home with no new car.

you could make a job out of all them cars in your yard, nice twin cam... :icon_biggrin:

[/quote]

if u dont like the car fair enough as i told u already sorry u had to come so far to view............... but the car isnt that bad the way your making it out to be is its a rust bucket........... granted the car needed a wash badly which its now spotless and looking like the pics above with the grill back on and the inside fully cleaned and the engine is still out of the car but it will be sold with it........ again lad u did travel a good bit down sorry again to waste your time.....................

probably a good idea to put up current pictures then :dontknow:
should sell handy enough at that price GLWTS :thumbsup:

engine going into the car at present car will be running again by monday :subaru: :subaru:

Re: 94 sti type ra no longer for sale

[quote author=Turbo Tony link=topic=18638.msg231632#msg231632 date=1256565563]
best of luck with her.
Ya keeping her now?
[/quote]

ya decided i would..................... just have to nct and tax her now so its not to bad u be in for a shock wen u see her again :icon_grin: any look in finding another car???

Re: 94 sti type ra no longer for sale

selling the car again lads car is now running perfect any test welcome im looking for 3g no less if any one is interested let me now cheers all................... :multijump:

Re: 94 sti type ra up for sale again

bump.............................. :thumbsup:

Re: 94 sti type ra up for sale again

[quote author=froggy23 link=topic=18638.msg248399#msg248399 date=1263078061]
is this not a wrx-ra without diff control or is it an sti
[/quote]

its an sti

Back