HELP!!! Rays Lock Nut Key!!

Rob Spec C

Octane Boostaholics
Anyone have a set of rays wheels nuts and a rays lock nut key?? I need to borrow the key to try and get my lock nut off. My key has fecking disappeared (probably my fault, but I'm blaming god cause he hates me) and I need to try and get it off without damaging the wheel.

Or if anyone knows someone in Ireland that may have a universal Rays lock nut or supplies them or is an agent or the Irish rep? I've spoken to couture and they have been very helpful but unfortunately, they don't supply the wheel nuts.

Please help!!! :icon_hang: :icon_cry:

any picture of the nut? that god fella is out to get me too, surely if we start a petition we could get him ousted

Havent got the car here so this is the best i can do. The picture of the black nuts is the pack i have. The second picture is a picture of the lock nut key, it fit s a 7 sided nut with the notch you can see on the inside.

Hopefully this helps :thumbsup:

i can certainly remove them but you'll have to come to my house buddie(baby sitting :tongue:)
sure someone else on here closer to you can sort easy!!!
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

These wouldnt be unique, there just might be 30 or 40 different types but I am hoping that it is just universal as there are no codes or markings on the box to use as a reference to get a replacement. Because its sold as a 20 piece kit and not a dedicated lock nut set, I'm just hoping that its universal :pray:

did you ever get this sorted?
i might have a key that will fit.....

[quote author=robbie.wrx link=topic=18625.msg229792#msg229792 date=1255937493]
did you ever get this sorted?
i might have a key that will fit.....
[/quote]

Yes mate, got sorted in time for the track day, thank god!! Many thanks though, really appreciate the offer :thumbsup:

Back