my 00 blitzen with a few quid to spend

D

denoely

Hi guys was just looking into doing a few things to my car is a completely stock legacy blitzen 2000 I'm thinking brakes first followed by exhaust and anything else after the a full remap also any further ideas would be great

I would map it first and foremost, it transforms the car, increases engine safety, increase performance dramatically, reduces the VOD, You can map you car with a fuel pump for under a grand.
Being honest I don't think the stopping power of the the 4pots is noticeably better than the standard 2 that are on it...just helps if your pushing it on the brakes don't fade as much..3 or 4 heavy brakes in a row and my old 2 pots would be soft as sh!te..exhaust system would be best tied in with your remap to get the most from it

thanks any suggestions of where to get the remap am #i looking at a trip across the pond. thinking blitz exhaust fitted at the same time?

If you can, run your car on E5 and some NF race octane boost so the car runs safely until you can afford a remap along with your exhaust and induction maybe. There are a few different mapping options available here and in the north rather than having to travel across to the UK.

As dave said, standard subaru 4 pots don't make a huge difference, you would be better spending the money on a second hand set of brembo's, k-sports or ap's

Back