Sti 4 pots

[quote author=pbsti link=topic=275.msg1807#msg1807 date=1156842409]
Sti 4 pots for sale again due to time wasting..
[/quote]

do i get a discount if i can guess the timewaster??? :D ive a pretty good idea who it could be if its the same lad who has been wasting my time. :shoot:

Hey George.

I think we have the same guy there.. There sold now anyway with my seats..
Hows the car..

ah lying up in the garage. have a lot of shopping to do before ill rebuild it. might aswel go all out while im doin it! :headbanger:

[quote author=GT performance link=topic=275.msg1885#msg1885 date=1156949277]
ah lying up in the garage. have a lot of shopping to do before ill rebuild it. might aswel go all out while im doin it! :headbanger:
[/quote]

hope that includes getting rid of them damn lexus lights??????????? :angry: :angry: :angry:

[quote author=GT performance link=topic=275.msg1885#msg1885 date=1156949277]
[/quote]

hope that includes getting rid of them damn lexus lights???????????  :angry: :angry: :angry:

only noticed this post now!! :doh

dont know dave i kinda like them with a version 6 spoiler with the clear brake light. was thinking of gettin afterburners and gettin taking the reflectors outta them and gettin it flush with the bodywork. but only problem is if i have to take them back out again coz the fookin leds give too much trouble. dont know what to do yet still in 2 minds. but anyhow engine and gearbox is 1st priority at the moment.

[quote author=GT performance link=topic=275.msg2462#msg2462 date=1157840609]
only noticed this post now!! :doh

dont know dave i kinda like them with a version 6 spoiler with the clear brake light. was thinking of gettin afterburners and gettin taking the reflectors outta them and gettin it flush with the bodywork. but only problem is if i have to take them back out again coz the fookin leds give too much trouble. dont know what to do yet still in 2 minds. but anyhow engine and gearbox is 1st priority at the moment.
[/quote]

Yeah afterburners aren't bad on a silver car. Kildare scooby has a set for sale. I posted up a pic of them on my mates old V1 STi saloon.
Still can't beat STi red/white taillights though.

http://www.isdc.ie/discussion/index.php?topic=263.0

yeah i like the sti lights alright but i want to do something different too many people have them. thats why was thinking of the afterburners flushed into the body if ya now what i mean. am also thinking of getting it resprayed chrome with a colour tint in it. i seen it in england before at a show and it looked savage, only thing is the price of the paint and finding someone here good enough to do it, oh yeah and also trying to source it again- i lost the contact i had for it :doh: :hang:

Would be looking at about 4000.00 for proper paint job.One quote that I got anyone know anyone else

:smokin:

[quote author=davelegacy link=topic=275.msg2521#msg2521 date=1157993338]
resprayed chrome??? Think you do just be constantly high and outta it :headbanger: :ponder:
[/quote]

haha :lol:

yeah it would be different wouldnt it. want to do something different ive put so much money into it so far theres no point stopping now so might aswel go full lash at it and keep her forever :headbanger: :dance: only thing is im no rich boy so am gonna have to find the pennies :p

Back