10% discount?

varuka

Sunday Drivers
spents 1000's of pounds and 1000's of euros on most of the site traders shops and have never got the 10% club discount that i was told that i would get as one of the privileges of joining the club,now i need an explanation or am i misinformed?

most of the times,most of the times they come up with excuses and other times they say nothing.

I thought only Lusk Motor group and Carrol and roche were offering the 10% discounts off parts :dontknow: Who else is supposed to be offering a discount or where does it say that traders are supposed to? I was under the impression that it was up to the traders themselves as to whether or not they provided a discount?

edit: Most other traders do offer discounts but off selected goods and advertise such items in their own sections :dontknow:

As Rob just said, only traders offering the discount where Lusk and C&R however you would have to mention the club to them to get the discount:thumbsup:

Always got 10% off in C&R, LMG, and Top Gear. I dont think anybody else offers this but i could be wrong

[quote author=road runner link=topic=18526.msg227409#msg227409 date=1255092680]
or am i misinformed?
[/quote]

Yeah.

I have always got the 10% from C&R. Havent used any other traders :icon_redface: but have got great prices for future ideas.

What tradersheve you been dealing with

:smokin:

[quote author=road runner link=topic=18526.msg227409#msg227409 date=1255092680]
spents 1000's of pounds and 1000's of euros on most of the site traders shops and have never got the 10% club discount that i was told that i would get as one of the privileges of joining the club,now i need an explanation or am i misinformed?
[/quote]

As you said my friend, it is only one of the privileges of being a full member,
Have you managed to get along to any of the heavily subsidised Events lately, and are you coming along to the track day, (subsidised track time and free food and cool venue for the day and evening)
Point is, don't be disheartened, to spite the above misunderstanding, still the best €50 you could have spent,
:thumbsup:
Dan

Back