RB320 Wheels in a 5x100 Pattern?

Rob Spec C

Octane Boostaholics
Looking to treat myself in the new year to a new set of wheels. Have really taken a liking to the RB320 wheels at the moment for both clour and design. Does anyone know whether there are replicas available from any manufacturer in a 5x100 stud pattern? :dontknow:

That or I'm looking at a new set of rotas possibly :ponder:

The evo is probably the closest thing they do but they sell them either in solid white or every other colour has a polished lip which i don't like :icon_cry:

Thanks bee-otch :thumbsup: ... They are nice but that looks to be a very light shade of gunmetal. I need a colour similar to the RB's, real dark and stealthy looking :049:

Hmm, strange that the torque wheels aren't listed on the inovit UK website - http://www.inovit-wheels.co.uk/ ... I would have assumed it would be the best place to look :hammerhead:

Trying to get up to top gear this evening or early next week for a browse around the shop. Was speaking to Ciaran in topgear yesterday and think there's a couple of exciting wheels coming out soon in the rota range which I might just have to wait for :tongue: :tongue:

Eibach and H&R do bolt on spacers that change the PCD for 100 to 114,
So if you find a set of RB wheels you can make them fit,
So get a set of 20mm spacers and they will push the wheels out like as if they had a deeper offset!
Looks deadly!
Dan

Rota are offering a lot of more aggressive wheels in 5x100 over the coming months so I've a lot to think about :ponder:

[quote author=forester sti link=topic=18519.msg227607#msg227607 date=1255173315]
Eibach and H&R do bolt on spacers that change the PCD for 100 to 114,
So if you find a set of RB wheels you can make them fit,
So get a set of 20mm spacers and they will push the wheels out like as if they had a deeper offset!
Looks deadly!
Dan
[/quote]

How much do they cost roughly Dan?

Back