Alpine unit problem

B4 soon

Petrolheads
I got a great deal on an ipod compatible alpine unit today-it has a usb port in the back of it-but when i connect my ipod(less than a year old-ipod nano) all i get is "USB DEVICE ERROR"-any ideas?

Sean will you refer to page 43 of your owners manual under the heading "iPod Connection. Sold Seperately" You'll see that you can't directly connect an iPod to this head unit, you'll need to have the adaptor cable too. Do you have this with the radio?

Thats where the confusion was-on page 24 it says otherwise! Mine is a 4th gen ipod nano-but it doesnt say one way or the other about it in the manual-I got the cable anyway and all is well now-thanks Brian :thumbsup:

are you trying to compete with the brazilian ice men up your way..... :cool: was up there during the week jez some funniny motors.... seen a bora catching the ground it was so low and a 306 that looks like the body work was done by a monkey....

Every single day-vectras and astras with more power in the boot than under the bonnet,two tone paint jobs and mix n match alloy wheels. I assume it was a silver Bora and blue 306 you saw

yep they are the two shxt boxes i seen.... them bucs have some weird taste... they 306 is somthn else get a photo if you can...

Back