K + N Filter cleaner

Check Halfords. I saw the KN cleaning kits in the one in Cork,
IMO all branches should have them in stock ;) :thumbsup:

ya halfords cork have them i think they are 16 odd euro you think i would no the price work there the last 3 years :lol:

got one today lads, cheers. doesnt seem to be getting the grime out between the grooves on the dirty side of the filter, need to give it another spraying i think

[quote author=WRX ROB link=topic=18401.msg226031#msg226031 date=1254510688]
ya halfords cork have them i think they are 16 odd euro you think i would no the price work there the last 3 years :lol:
[/quote] do you drive a red blobeye wrx by any chance

i actually seen ya today around by rathcormac i think, i was in a silver classic legacy.....
is your impreza the sl model?

yep sl model ya was down there alright saw your car nice job just went down for 2 stages came out of it at 2

[quote author=Altezza-Dan link=topic=18401.msg226042#msg226042 date=1254512943]
got one today lads, cheers. doesnt seem to be getting the grime out between the grooves on the dirty side of the filter, need to give it another spraying i think
[/quote]

try motul air filter cleaner, I've used it loads of times and its savage on oil and crap in the filter :thumbsup:

tis grand now, just gave it 2 soakings of cleaner, and a bit of a rub with a paint brush, car running a bit better now too :653:

Back